thank you for asking honey <33
1. alocasia - it’s empty but lovely and i have always found the stuff i put in there looks really lovely. and i like square-ness it suits me.
2. dragon valley - perf world. it’s so different but really well done and the lots are so inventive and stuffs.
3. apaloosa plains - i don’t have pets installed because it’s huge and laggy and a waste of my time but i really miss apaloosa plains as i just really liked this world.
4. sunlit tides - i really like sunlit tides apart from the whole there is too much water and hills and stuff.
5. isla paradiso - it’s a nice world and has a lot added to it which i like, but it’s too big and the islands kind of annoy me.
send me an ask with top 5 …. sims or not!